Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Walk Away...

 


I've seen people holding onto nothing...

Broken dreams and broken chords
Running on empty, losing sleep
It's true...I've earned these cracks upon my feet...

Walk away from all that you know 
Walk away and hold your own...

And I've seen people holding onto something
Smiling, with no place to call Home...
In you, I see something so familiar 
My dear friend, so nice to have you home...

And this all seems unreal
Just how far we've come
Look in the mirror
Not sure who I was...

Walk away from all that you know
Walk away and hold your own... 


When you bow your head and wonder...
Tell me now, will it all become real?
Fill me in as I sometimes sit and wonder
Wonder how you may ever find your feet? 

Walk away...

~ Xavier Rudd 
"WALK AWAY" 

VIDEO LINK YOUTUBE: 

https://youtu.be/7GQvdgT6Eh0



No comments:

Post a Comment