Friday, July 1, 2022

Next Chapter...PLEASE!





I have travelled many a mile, in order to return to the one place I am at home within...the pounding surf fills me with the brackish sea and I feel my heart is complete. ~ TL Alton


There is no place I'd rather be than feet covered with the wet sand, caressed by the waves of the ocean.


In the past six months of uprooting myself, I have dealt with my health, faced my fears and stood my ground on many things.
If I am to be honest, I've back slid in areas connected to my past and found myself surrounded by the shadows, while I desperately fought to hold onto the threads of my spirituality.


When I walked back into places I had already been pulled out of... I was reminded that No matter what I've done that Nothing can separate me from the redeeming love of God!

For He is for me...not against me!

Along my journey, I've always carried in my back pack a tattered, stained piece of paper, I was blessed to receive years ago - back in Port Alberni.

A complete stranger walked up to me with the most beautiful smile and said: "Here, this is for you."


Over time, I have sat in the quietness of my car at night and wept upon this piece of paper, filled with God's words.
I have took it out in my tent, when I could not sleep and held it in my trembling hands.
When I have revisited my sordid past, and things seem too overwhelming, I have recited out loud the words on a page that is much like me- worn...
Yet the fire that burns within...is stronger and I find myself fighting for that little girl who yearned for the proper love of her earthly father.

To be held in caring arms and told I am a daughter worthy of the Heavenly Father's love.

My next chapter has come about only because I never gave up on myself...that the words of Psalm 147:3 are something that has a stronghold in my life!

When I trust in the Lord to lead the way with all my heart...I am NEVER disappointed!

I am embracing all of the new beginnings about to take place...
Knowing that when I have been brokenhearted, God's always been there with me...all along.

Taking a line from P!NK...I need the Courage to change...in order to reveal the strength within me. Most of all...I need to continue my daily prayers for myself and others who need them...

Recently, I had an outpouring of references given on my behalf, for an amazing and brilliant opportunity.

As I sat there reading the kind, compassionate words from others describing me, I felt the tears of Joy release...for I am my harshest critic and often do not give myself enough credit, for all I have endured....and...Survived!

As I pack up my things, once again on the move...this time  I carry those meaningful passages from dearest friends and former employers and I let them settle deep within the cracks that need to be filled up with light 💖✨️

They are my 'travelling companions,' on the next adventure that will see me rejoicing and relishing my new surroundings!

For when I delight in the Lord, he provides the real desires of my heart!

By TL Alton  ❤️










No comments:

Post a Comment